Kochani! Szukamy 3 osób chętnych do udziału w szkoleninu "Training for Youth Trainers" organizowanym przez INEX Slovakia w dniach 24-31 lipca 2013 w Bańskiej Szczawnicy! Szczegóły dotyczące projektu znajdziecie poniżej!
Training for youth trainers
24th July – 31th July 2013
Banská Štiavnica, Slovakia
INEX Slovakia is organizing the training for young people who want to acquire basic skills as youth trainers. The training will focus on the basic knowledge and skills which are necessary for trainers. The main topics of the training will be: presentation skills, group dynamics and facilitation, graphic facilitation, theory of games, feedback, debriefing, how to build a workshop, conflict resolution, how to handle difficult participants. After this training course the participants will be able to run a workshop, to present in front of the group, to understand the group dynamics and facilitate the learning process of the participants.
Aim of the project:
The main aim of the training course is to provide the participants with the basic knowledge and skills which an youth trainer needs.
To achieve this aim we set these objectives:
- To develop the presentation skills of the participants, so they will be able to present confidently in front of the group, use powerpoint and flipchart effectively
- To help participants to understand the group dynamics so they can effectively facilitate their learning process
- To provide the participants with the information who to build and run workshop effectively, how to set the aim and objectives, how to choose the right methods and methodology, how to manage the time and evaluate the results.
- To provide the participants with a toolkit of methods and games which can be used to foster the educational process of the youth
- With the good examples show the participants how can they can solve conflicts in the training and how to deal with the difficult participants
24th July (Arrival day) – 31th July 2013 (Departure day)
Banská Štiavnica, Slovakia (http://www.banskastiavnica.sk/index.html)
Number of participants:
Profile of participants:
Target group is young people between 18 and 30 years old who are willing to become youth trainers. The basic requirements for the participants are:
- They should be motivated to become youth trainers
- They should have led at least one international workcamp or international project or at least they should have already participated in one
- They should be able to participate during the whole length of the project
Standard for YiA - 70% travel expenses + 100% food and accommodation covered by the project.
Szukamy 5 śmiałków (wiek 18-30), chetnych do udziału w projekcie Wymiany Młodzieżowej "Let's sail together - cradle to cradle", która odbędzie się w dniach 4-20 sierpnia 2013.
Garść informacji o projekcie:
EXTRA FEE: 260€
Background for the new „let’s sail together“ project are the positive experiences of the participants and partners of the first project in 2012, where a group of 40 young people from five nations learned to sail a big sailing boat on the Baltic sea, northern sea & Atlantic.
Objective of the new project will be to foster intercultural understanding among the participants, to help them to discover how important it is to work in teams. Team conflicts, which automatically arise when the team is put into a difficult situation, need to be solved in order to achieve a shared goal. In addition, the participants will work in groups to understand the problem of waste and marine pollution. They will learn about the concept of cradle to cradle as a way of avoiding waste and will try to identify solutions for possible waste problems on board of a the sailing boat.
The first phase (4 – 11 August 2013) of the project will be in a camp in Germany. Here the participants get to know each other, work in groups to learn about the marine pollution problem and receive a security training and first instruction for the week on board of the sailing boat.
The second phase of the project (12 – 17 August 2013) happens on board of the sailing boat, where the participants will receive clear responsibilities and will need to organize themselves in groups to keep the boat on track – even at night. Besides the necessary operational work on board of the boat, the participants will receive the mission to watch how waste occurs at the boat and to think about possibilities to avoid waste and marine pollution e.g. by using things that would be thrown for other purposes (cradle to cradle).
The third phase (18 – 20 August 2013) will be happening in the camp. Here the participants should reflect on their experiences on board as well as during the project and should work on a position paper or shared project, which summaries the results if the project (e.g., concept idea of how objects we use in daily life could be redesigned so that they could easily used for other purposes if they become unneeded in their first application area.)
Relację z zeszłorocznej edycji projektu znajdziecie TU!